Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,472 (1,178,924 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)