Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18221 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,307 (R$ 7,172) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)