Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18051 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,282 (R$ 7,102) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Queretaro costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)