Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19157 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,143 (R$ 5,967) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)