Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20761 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,327 (R$ 6,390) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)