Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.527 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,656 (AU$3,139) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)