Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,128 (AU$3,843) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)