Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13212 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 766 (5,795TL) in Balıkesir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)