Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03502 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 969 (ARS $27,666) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)