Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00611 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,217 (₨199,072) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)