Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01372 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,176 (Php85,737) in Baguio City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Lubbock, Texas costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)