Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,441 (€1,733) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)