Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,485 (€1,708) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)