Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01341 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,083 (Php80,731) in Bacolod City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)