Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39804 JOD / AWG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,334 (ƒ 3,351) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)