Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39439 JOD / AWG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,656 (ƒ 4,199) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)