Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39747 JOD / AWG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 60% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,921 (ƒ 4,833) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)