Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39747 JOD / AWG
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,468 (ƒ 3,694) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)