Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02169 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,328 (61,243 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)