Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02172 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,123 (51,706 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)