Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02221 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,352 (60,874 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (41 minutes ago)