Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20086 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 876 (4,363TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)