Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12115 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 808 (6,666TL) in Aydin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $29,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,353 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)