Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13192 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 748 (5,674TL) in Aydin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)