Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,330 (€1,653) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)