Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,345 (€1,647) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)