Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48946 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,203 (NZ$4,501) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)