Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46944 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 77% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,297 (NZ$4,893) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)