Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46469 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,935 (NZ$4,164) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)