Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 89% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,269 (NZ$4,398) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 426 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)