Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 85% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,400 (NZ$4,727) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)