Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00966 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 830 (₨85,997) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)