Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,710 ($2,407) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)