Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,275 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48277 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 88% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,072 (NZ$4,292) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)