Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,167 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49031 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,089 (NZ$4,261) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)