Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,141 ($3,025) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (41 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)