Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,376 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,282 (€1,537) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)