Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03961 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 920 (E£ 23,221) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)