Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04731 JOD / ERN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 87% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,241 (Nakfa47,365) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)