Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19548 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,716 (8,778 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)