Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19784 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,764 (8,914 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (32 minutes ago)