Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,948 ($2,748) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)