Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01092 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 825 (₨75,536) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)