Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21138 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,076 (S/. 5,089) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)