Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,579 (2,631,730 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (40 minutes ago)