Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02565 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,371 (53,458 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)