Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18938 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,128 (﷼ 5,956) in Arar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)