Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,374 in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)