Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,253 in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)