Cost of living in Apia, Samoa vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27248 JOD / WST
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,462 (5,364 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (40 minutes ago)