Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,231 (₩3,540,383) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)