Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,216 (₩3,533,653) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)