Cost of living in Anyang, China vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 968 (9,409元) in Anyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)