Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00421 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,308 (310,606 ₨) in Anuradhapura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (42 minutes ago)