Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,088 (5,223,764 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)