Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,097 (4,828,331 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (28 minutes ago)