Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00105 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,450 (CH$1,383,364) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)