Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01319 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,144 (Php86,723) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)