Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01332 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,360 (Php102,091) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)