Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,067 (Php77,652) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)