Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01332 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,262 (Php94,799) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)