Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12095 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 879 (7,270TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (41 minutes ago)