Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12170 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 755 (6,208TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)