Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09474 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,473 (Q15,548) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)