Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09658 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,250 (Q12,942) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)