Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09644 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,507 (Q15,622) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)