Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,126 (5,577,402 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)