Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,306 (5,854,680 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)