Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 860 (4,276,294 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (40 minutes ago)