Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 JOD / MGA
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 956 (4,645,391 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)