Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18515 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,198 (6,472TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)