Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12201 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 924 (7,572TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $22,790 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)