Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,519 (€1,868) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)