Cost of living in Angers, France vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,541 (€1,915) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)