Cost of living in Angers, France vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.802 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,415 (€1,764) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)