Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,114 (₩1,714,480) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)