Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,225 (₩1,837,708) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Erdenet costs 3,675 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)