Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 986 (₩1,579,755) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $22,790 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)