Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19030 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,224 (R$ 6,434) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)