Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00985 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,080 (₨109,699) in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)