Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 951 (﷼ 56,929,219) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)