Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,303 (€1,500) in Alytus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)